Today I discovered something about myself that pushed me over the edge into the world of blogging. It was because of this discovery and the desire to share my new found discovery with others that I decided to start this blog.
I was at the mall with Jolleen and we were avoiding a sales clerk. I asked this particular sales clerk to put a pair of shoes on hold for me while we finished our shopping. Well, when we finished shopping I had decided not to buy the shoes. No big deal. Right? Well...nothing is that simple when Jo and I are hanging out. :) Earlier, this sales clerk had been hitting on me while I was trying on the shoes. Ok, by way of clarification, the fact that he was hitting on me was NOT the problem, the problem is that he had a pony tail that went to his waste and he took the liberty of brushing his hands against my bare legs due to the fact that I was wearing capris! I did not want THIS guy hitting on me! So, as Jo and I decide to cut through a different aisle as to avoid creepy pony tail guy....I make an AMAZING discovery! I am hurriedly cutting through this aisle as Jo is acting like she is directing traffic in an effort to hurry me though a group of people because we had spotted creepy pony tail guy! So, WITHOUT even the slightest flinch of my mouth I say "Jo, you are making a scene!" It was at that moment that I made my discovery! I looked at Jo and said "Oh my gosh, I am a VENTRILOQUIST!" Bouts of loud laughter erupts, you can imagine! (talk about making a scene...yeah...) Through laughter Jo wholeheartedly agrees with my new discovery! She is now by biggest fan, well...only fan. So...I am not really sure what will come of this new discovery, but Jo has already researched how I can improve my skills as a Ventriloquist, so I guess you will just have to wait and see!

3 comments:
yesssssssssssssssssss!
Sarah's blog = happy day!
Yea! You're blogging! I'm so excited! And I can't wait to hear your new talent. I can totally picture the two of you trying hard not to make a scene and failing miserably. Remember Toaster Boy?? Yeah, like that.
umm i have witnessed this "new talent" so speak of. and lets just say you could definetly use some more practice...
Post a Comment